Make a complaint

How to make a complaint

If you are having problems with your landlord, you should first try to resolve them between yourselves.

If you can’t resolve your problems, for example, repairs are not being done or you are being harassed, you should contact the Private Sector Housing team at Portsmouth City Council on 02392 848369 or email [email protected].

If your landlord is accredited, you should let the landlord accreditation team know you are experiencing problems. In serious circumstances, their accreditation can be revoked.