Useful information

Reporting repairs to your landlord

Before you contact us about repairs in your rented property we advise you speak with your landlord first.  Here is a letter that can be used to raise your concerns to your landlord. : reporting a repair to your landlord. If you decide to email your landlord direct please be sure to include the following information:

  • Name
  • Property address
  • Repairs identified, including location and type of problem
  • When did the problem first occur
  • Contact details

If you do not get a response from your landlord or they refuse to action the works please get in touch with us by emailing [email protected]  

Home safety

Home safety is a free service that offers advice, home safety and security checks, and small maintenance works to make your home safer to live in. We also offer a handy person service for odd jobs around the home at very competitive rates. To find out more, please contact the Home Safety team.

Parking permits

Here you can find information on applying for a resident parking permit, where to buy visitor permits and answers to questions about residents' parking in the city.

Refuse collections

To find out about refuse and recycling , report a missed collection or find you collection days visit .

Anti-social behaviour

Antisocial behaviour is defined as 'behaviour by a person which causes, or is likely to cause, harassment, alarm or distress to persons not of the same household as the person' (Antisocial Behaviour Act 2003 and Police Reform and SocialResponsibility Act 2011 ).

Here are some numbers for reporting an incident of anti-social behaviour:

  • in an emergency situation call 999
  • in a non-emergency situation, but requiring police attention, call 101
  • call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111

For advice and further information on anti-social behaviour, please visit .